The question can be why should I have gratitude?
One very important reason why you would want to participate and look for what you are grateful for is we get our minds into the habit of being grateful for the positives in your life, by doing this daily this positive thinking pattern will become part of our automatic response and will become easier for you.
Looking for the good in yourself and others creates positive energy flow especially when done daily. What we are really talking about is retraining our brain from our habitual negative thoughts to being grateful with a positive thank you regime. We can do this even when having a bad day, in fact it is best to do it when you think things are really bad or tough.
It will make a shift in your perspective for that moment.
It will not fix all of your concerns but this is one step towards a more positive grateful outlook on your life and those you see around you. Gratitude will make your steps feel lighter and a lot more fulfilling.
The benefits of gratitude:
* will make us look at our situation differently with some light
* can shift our mindset to one that brings you gratitude and peace, you will be more productive and life will seem a little easier
* There is a great feeling you will feel from celebrating your daily successes
* writing down your gratitude will make them more real, you will see and feel the rewards you will get from doing this.
* you will get a renewed sense of possibility when your thoughts are happier and of gratitude. Negative thoughts can not provide this for you